ZCenter physical locations will be closed per CDC recommendations until further notice.
All services are available online or over the phone. Please email email@example.com for general inquiries or firstname.lastname@example.org for intake questions.
Zacharias Sexual Abuse Center.
Built on the courage of survivors, staff, volunteers and donors, we have been serving the community as a non-profit center against sexual assault and abuse since 1983.
The health and safety of our employees and clients is of great concern to ZCenter. We are following the guidance of the Center for Disease Control, and are taking proactive steps to implement additional health safety measures in our office to best prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses.
- 24/7 Support Line has increased capacity to anticipate a higher volume of callers 847-872-7799
- Counseling Services will be provided via telehealth measures and will be determined based on what is in the best interest of our clients. All telehealth measures will be confidential.
- Medical Advocacy services will be provided through expanded education and referral resources provided to Lake County hospitals. In cooperation with our SANE partners, our 24/7 Medical advocacy services will be provided via telehealth to survivors who elect to have supportive contact with ZCenter advocates during their hospital intervention.
- Community-based services, i.e. professional training, community and prevention-education will resume when applicable per CDC and governmental guidelines.
- Our response to client services, as well as volunteer and internship inquiries, will continue via phone or telehealth communication.
We still need your help and support during this time to raise awareness and funds for survivors of sexual violence. We will all miss the race, the energy it brings us and the comradery felt from crossing the finish line. We are encouraging everyone to join us for the distance challenge of a virtual run …
Join us for Zacharias Sexual Abuse Center’s 18th Annual Luncheon – BE IN ACTION Friday, June 12, 2020 | Independence Grove Visitor’s Center – 16400 West Buckley Road, Libertyville, IL | 1:30am – 1:00pm | Registration, Silent Auction & Program – Invitations will be going out in May! Please email Anna Lehner, Development Manager, for …
December 3, 2019 by JESSICA SUSS Chicago is famous for plenty of reasons — it’s home to some of the country’s best pizza, beautiful Lake Michigan, ludicrously sub-zero temperatures … and the list goes on and on. What you might not know about our fair city, though, is that Chicago is a hotbed of charitable …
by Bill McLean • April 5, 2019 The condition of the three tennis courts dismayed Ali Barnett. She drove past them in New York, some 10 years ago. She was a sophomore in high school and already a veteran varsity tennis player. Each empty court at the public facility lacked a net. Each empty court …
Monday-Thursday - 10am to 8pm