The health and safety of our employees and clients is of great concern to ZCenter. We are following the guidance of the Center for Disease Control, and are taking proactive steps to implement additional health safety measures in our office to best prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses.
- 24/7 Support Line has increased capacity to anticipate a higher volume of callers 847-872-7799
- Counseling Services will be provided via telehealth measures and will be determined based on what is in the best interest of our clients. All telehealth measures will be confidential.
- Medical Advocacy services will be provided through expanded education and referral resources provided to Lake County hospitals. In cooperation with our SANE partners, our 24/7 Medical advocacy services will be provided via telehealth to survivors who elect to have supportive contact with ZCenter advocates during their hospital intervention.
- Community-based services, i.e. professional training, community and prevention-education will resume when applicable per CDC and governmental guidelines.
- Our response to client services, as well as volunteer and internship inquiries, will continue via phone or telehealth communication.